Our Defence client require an experienced Project Manager (SC Cleared), with strong experience of drafting business cases within a Defence/Public Sector environment.
Project Manager to manage delivery of a move to pre-emptive Event Management, involving procurement of event management tooling licences and support, securing supplier event management data, and overseeing a phased roll-out.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of successfully delivering projects to the APM BOK 7 methodology.
- Experience of defining and refining clear, concise Market Facing requirements.
- Effective Stakeholder Management
- Experience of drafting Business Cases and Review / Information Notes, developing supporting evidence and managing cases through the approvals process.
- Experience of managing a Cost Model, specifically ensuring a coherent picture of risk and delivery profile with the separate risk register and schedule.
- Experience of the successful Project Management of UK Defence projects or UK Government projects.
- Experience of managing projects involving ITIL processes, including Event Management.
- Experience of integration test, evaluation and assessment planning