Project Manager (Project Delivery, Cloud, SAP, Infrastructure)
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The Project Manager has overall responsibility for the management of a project or an engagement, including managing appropriate teams and subcontractors where appropriate to produce a defined deliverable in line with the timescale and charges agreed with the client.
The Project Manager will be the client interface and will be responsible for:
- Stakeholder management (depending upon the level)
- Managing changes and dependencies with the client
- Managing Capgemini subcontractors
- Planning, monitoring and tracking against the plan
- Risk and issue management
- Resourcing and delivery against the requirements.
You will have experience in delivering projects including the management of suppliers. You will be aware of relevant project and programme delivery tools and techniques applicable to the area e.g. agile, waterfall, product specific.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects (typically with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies).
- Management of project scope and change request management including the impacting for change, co-ordination of the delivery and commercial review of change impacts and the governance for change requests.
- Selects methods and tools, using iterative techniques where appropriate, ensuring that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained.
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders.
- Cloud technologies, SAP and general infrastructure awareness
- MS Office, MS Project, MS Teams, Sharepoint
- Service Now (desirable)
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.