Infrastructure Project Manager / Cloud / Remote / 6 month contract / £550 - £650 Per Day Inside IR35
One of our leading clients in the market are currently seeking a Infrastructure Project Manager, As Project Manager, you are responsible for project management support of both client and cloud network environments. You will support projects and stakeholders in client facing roles.
Role: Infrastructure Project Manager -Cloud
Duration: 6 month contract
Rate: £550 - £650 Per Day Inside IR35 (dependent on experience)
- Utilize PM profession skills to enhance the level of service and quality of deliverables.
Exhibit project leadership in a shared services resource environment
- Ability to collect technical inputs from subject matter experts and create solutions to drive aggressive timelines
- Communicate complex issues to stakeholders with recommendations on the path forward.
- Allocate resources appropriately to meet program needs and minimize resource contention
- Coordinate stakeholder meetings to ensure all parties understand the deliveries and milestones and the resources that are assigned
- Facilitate/manage solution Maturing phase of the project by working with design/solution team
- Develop detailed implementation plans using MS Project or Account specific tool
- Conduct Project Definition Workshops with all the stakeholders and produce the written report - Project Definition Report
- Work with various delivery team to ensure that all relevant teams and alliance teams/sub-contractors are engaged during implementation
- Should be well versed with project management domains: Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing
- Lead a project team in delivering a solution to the customer and should have overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management
- Manage all project resources and establish an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer and provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
If this role seems like the right fit for you then please send through your upto date CV
Candidates will be spoken with before profile is submitted