Project Manager - Digital Transformation - Live SC clearance
Due to exciting growth of their portfolio of projects, our global consultancy client are looking for an accomplished Project Manager with strong digital transformation experience to lead and drive project activities for one of their key clients.
The successful Project Manager will require live SC clearance due to the nature of the client, the role will include client liaison, bid management, project planning, tracking and reporting; revenue management, profitability, productivity, forecasting and project finances; risk management, quality, problem resolution, resource allocation and client satisfaction. You will run teams all working on large scale digital transformation projects for our key clients.
Key skill and experience required;
- Must have proven track record in a Project Manager role within the engineering/defence/aerospace sectors
- Be experienced in delivering large scale digital transformation projects
- Must have live SC clearance
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of project management methodology and documentation.
- Familiarity with both waterfall and agile techniques and ability to scale methodologies to the requirements and nature of the project.
- Sound project and resource planning in relation to large, multi-disciplinary and cross functional project teams.
- Demonstrable ability of delivery in relation to cost, time and quality of outcome.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Methodical approach to work, attentive to detail, able to plan, prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work without close supervision.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex problems and generate and find innovative solutions
If you are a Project Manager with the skills and experience required, please send your CV asap for immediate review.