Project Manager - Engagement, Cloud Migration
We are actively looking to secure an Engagement Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We are looking for an experienced Engagement Manager to join our thriving team. The programme's mission is to migrate over 600 services out of its 3 data centres to the Cloud. The Engagement Manager will play a significant part in its success and therefore this is a fantastic opportunity.
The Programme's objectives:
- The migration of all services out of current data centres and decommissioning services where possible
- Establishing the necessary infrastructure and organisation to support the migrated services
- Establishment of Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) and the Cloud Centre of Excellence
- Engagement with identified service owners to ensure that the migration timetable meets customer needs.
- Delivery and management of multiple projects, responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Schedule, Financial, Risk, Change, Customer, Resource, Proposal, Communication, and Implementation management.
- Experience of project deliveries using various delivery frameworks
- An appreciation of agile concepts
- Ideally have previous experience of JIRA/Confluence
- A focus on assuring the quality of our project deliveries
- Open Work Bench, MS Office MS Project, UPM
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.