Project Manager - Cloud
We are actively looking to secure an experienced Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for M365 SaaS Proxy deliverables including rollout of MS Teams and further enhancement of additional required functionality. Key skills experience required to include delivery in a Telecoms infrastructure role with particular experience in on SaaS Proxy delivery and working in a complex environment with multiple interdependencies. Additional experience in Office 365 delivery and zcsaler SaaS Proxy would be beneficial.
- Deliver projects on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from conception through to launch
- Lead communication with stakeholders and work to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels
- Work with stakeholders to shape project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing
- Drive all aspects of project management for medium to large size/complexity project (incl. risk, change management, planning, tracking etc)
- Ensure realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Effective stakeholder communication including ability to clearly and succinctly describe complex issues
- Strong leadership capability with exceptional track record of leading and developing large teams in fast paced, changing environment
- Cloud technology (AWS, GCP, Azure, HPE, IBM Smart cloud)
- Cloud migrations SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Cloud application transformation
- IAM installations across Azure, AWS, GCP
- AI and ML installations for insurance groups
- Slack global rollout
- Wi-Fi installations Meraki and Aruba
- LAN, WAN, VPN implementation, decommission and migration.
- Virtualisation projects (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Cisco switches, routers, and patching implementation decommission and migration.
- Oracle, MS SQL and Ingres database Implementations, decommissions, upgrades and migration.
- Wintel platforms (Compaq ProLiant, HP DLxxx range).
- EMC, 3PAR, Clarion Storage migrations and associated products.
- Asset Centre implementation, Enterprise Discovery rollouts and configuration.
- Telephony HUCs and Call manager environments, CUCI roll outs and PSTN installations.
- Implementation, migration and decommission of SAP products ERP, APO and BW (MIS).
Suitable Candidates should submit CV's in the first instance.