Location: Farnborough (remote with occasional travel on-site)
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology, and career development.
You will be responsible for several Projects and tasked with ensuring our commitments to our internal and external stakeholders are met.
Our projects have a diverse and complex stakeholder community, both internal and external to the company.
- To be able to work on multiple industry projects
- Delivery of assigned projects to time, cost, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Engender a vibrant and inclusive project team dynamic, fostering a 'can do' approach
- Pro-active Stakeholder management and relationship building
- When requested, develop clear and compelling customer proposals
- Open, accurate and timely project reporting, both to internal management and external customers
- Management and control of project financial expenditure within authorised budget.
- Can do attitude, goal focused and a propensity to find solutions rather than issues
- Drive and determination to achieve successful project delivery
- Present a proactive and dynamic professional attitude to internal and external customers
- Open, honest, enthusiastic team member with good written, presentational and verbal communication skills.
Degree (or equivalent experience) in appropriate discipline and hold a recognised PM qualification (APMP or Prince2)
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.