Our client, a market leading multi-national company are looking for a Infrastructure Project Manager, to join them on a project remotely. The assignment is an initial 12 - month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate.
Key skills/tools needed:
- Required skills: Managing projects and project plans - identify and track the critical path of the programme.
- Collate requirements, co-ordinate design work, plan out delivery activity and drive the wider team to achieve the necessary results within the timeframes set.
- Manage LCT Product Lifecycle governance and ensure all tribes are properly engaged; risk stories raised and addressed.
- Responsible for project costs and resources for their deliverables, tracking actuals against budget.
- Manage the trade-offs of delivery within time, cost, and quality constraints.
- Identify risks, issues and dependencies and can perform analysis on value at risk and mitigation options across a project.
- Lead development of benefits realisation, post implementation reviews and lessons learnt. o Deliver service management and operational requirements needed to deliver an end-to-end service.
- Understands key ITIL processes including change management, service transition, incident/problem management, etc.
- Has analysed and documented specific projects' business requirements and strategic resolution initiatives; can describe alternative problem-solving approaches and their optimal uses.
- Has been able to maintain a dialogue in difficult situations.
- Can identify customer satisfaction gaps through regular communication and participates in negotiations.
- Has a Project Management qualification (preferred)
- Highly competent with Microsoft Project, Excel
- Banking industry
Infrastructure Project Manager - Hybrid - 12 months