"A key part of this role is that the working days for this role will be (total 37.5 hours professional week):
- Full time Friday, Saturday, Sunday - 8am to 18.30pm with 1 hour professional lunch, i.e. 9.5 hour working days.
- Thursday afternoon - 14.00pm to 18.30pm, i.e. 4.5hr working day.
- Monday morning - 9am to 13.30pm, i.e. 4.5hr working day.
- Evening/overnight working on Thursday-Sunday will also be required periodically, which will be offset against these working hours.
- Provide overall leadership to engagements, management of escalations, and direct project managers/teams in the delivery of high-quality deliverables within committed timeframes
- Implement and monitor strong program management practices on engagements, like scope management, change request management, quality management, schedule management, risk management & compliance, as per standard implementation best practices
- Manage positive client relationships across all engagements by: developing relationships with key stakeholders from the client teams, establishing continuous communication links with them and everaging these relationships towards creating a positive experience for the client for ongoing engagements and future account expansion
- Manage overall profitability of engagement by effective management of parameters like, but not limited to: E2E Contribution Margin, DVI, Offshore Leverage and E2E staffing pyramid
- Manage the engagements in line with the contractual obligations by developing clear understanding of contract and obligations therein
- Third-party management with respect to delivery of the engagements
- Ensure continuous and smooth communication w.r.t. project delivery among all stakeholders and team members, as needed
- Demonstrate clearly, own contribution to development of existing accounts as well as new business
- Management and development of reportees and project managers
- Oversee engagement related forecasting and reporting
- Protect the interest of client and delivery, by challenging the construct of the project and by driving innovation through triggers like but not limited to: Best practice implementation, Drive process efficiency and Develop new solutions based on sector/ technology trends
- Oversee relations with vendors and/or third-parties w.r.t. delivery of own engagements"