Financial Service experience
IR35 Status: PAYE Engagement only
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Remote (within the UK)
About the client:
Our client enables people and businesses throughout the world to realise their full potential by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate.
- Providing deliverables or service to specification, within agreed cost and timescale, meeting the necessary quality standards and to customer satisfaction.
- Conduct client negotiations to agree terms for changes to the scope of the project or service, setting realistic expectations and ensuring commercial viability.
- Manage the project or service teams, plan activities and monitor progress.
- Ensure all project deliverables or services are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality.
- Provide factual analysis of the project or service portfolio and the team's performance and compliance to standard tools and processes
- Manage budgets and forecasts, drives revenue growth, improves margins on the portfolio
- Manage client relationships and convert client experiences to references
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!