Global Transformation Project Manager
Our client, a market leading Financial Institution are looking for a Project Manager, to join them on a customer-based project based in London/Remote. The assignment is an initial 6-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella
In this role, you will:
- Plans effectively around delivery constraints and optimises the plan to maximise benefits and minimise risk. Develops the plan within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality
- Ensure the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are managed as outlined in Business Transformation Frameworks. Identifies and intervenes where there is slippage and variance from plan
- Plan and analyses costs, tracking operating and capital spend, and tracks reporting to financial business case commitments
- Oversee the tracking of project/s risk/issues/dependencies assesses the impact on the benefit realisation for the project/s and takes action to minimise impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles
- Influence and collaborates with stakeholder and delivery partners to drive the right project outcomes. Represents the project team at discussions regarding project prioritisation and to create buy-in for risk mitigation and contingency plan
- Obtain sponsor and stakeholder buy in to plans, key commitments and changes against baseline as they arise
- Obtain sponsor and stakeholder sign-off for deliverables, formally closes project, assesses stakeholder satisfaction and captures feedback. Captures key learns from each project and feeds back into Global Transformation methodologies and best practice
- Articulate to stakeholders the targeted benefits and takes joint responsibility for benefits realisation
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
- A thorough understanding of the purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of the Global Transformation
- Outstanding understanding of Clients Group structures, processes and objectives
- Strong understanding of banking / Client and understanding of how change drives benefits for Client, its customers and other stakeholders
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Understanding of the delivery organisations within Client - global mind-set, understanding of delivery partners etc.
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Demonstration of commerciality with strong financial acumen
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, APPLY NOW!