Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Negotiable
Locations: Remote with occasional travel possible
My client is a global leader in digital transformation and is looking for a talented Project Manager to work within their digital security team. You will be working on projects for external clients based across the UK and Northern Europe, providing world class project management services.
You will be working alongside project managers experienced in working within the digital security space. You will be working from the bid and presales stage right through to delivery, with an excellent grasp of how to manage resources, finances and contingencies to provide the best in class project management services to distinguished clients.
- Recognized security/Project management qualifications (CISM, ITIL, Prince 2) etc.
- Exposure to working on Bid's/Pre-sales.
- Experience of working within a project management office.
- Willingness to obtain security clearance to SC/DV levels
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience.
- Experience of Risk management and Change management
- Useful experience of working within digital security.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
* Attractive salary
* 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
* Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
* Retail discounts
* Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
* Private Medical Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
* Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Delivery Management, Project Management, SC Clearance, Risk Management, Change Management, PMO, Bid, Pre-Sales, Digital Security, Cyber Security