This role is available UK Wide
About the Role:
As a project manager, you'll play a key role in development, maintenance, and delivery of the Existing Business Change regulatory road-map projects! You will also use your expertise to undertake analysis, impact assessment and input, to shape and define regulatory change with internal partners and the client.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Plan and scope the project to ensure appropriate detail and scrutiny are executed from inception.
- Deliver the end-to-end activities of regulatory, policy and discretionary change projects
- Manage activity stream leads (including the IT Solutions Design Manager, Risk Consultants, Operational/Business Readiness leads) to produce deliverables in accordance with the methodology being used to deliver the project, either waterfall, small change, or agile.
- Lead from the front on dealing with partners, and in maintaining delivery behaviours across the project team that centre on confidence, transparency, and control.
Signs of success
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be able to work on several projects simultaneously by producing scope, plans and business case deliverables as well as project-specific results. You will also be expected to identify, document, and manage dependencies for the project, notably where these relate to the client or suppliers.
Skills and experience:
- Facilitation (for risk and issue discovery)
- Communication and Reporting
- Project life cycles
- Life and Pensions Products, Processes and Systems
- Governance and RAID operation
- Business acceptance processes and documentation
- 5 years Project Management Experience in an L&P/Financial Services context
What else do I need to know?
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms