We are actively looking to secure an Engagement Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Why this role?
We're excited to be offering this opportunity to join our rapidly expanding team, working at the forefront of technology. You will create, manage and continuously improve one or more programmes using agile and lean principles and methodologies, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a number of multi-disciplinary, highly skilled teams. You will work with product managers and the delivery team to establish delivery priorities and plans, manage risks and dependencies, and remove blockers. You will have great stakeholder management skills, enabling you to build good relationships and communicate effectively. You'll be adept at delivering complex projects, breaking down barriers for your team and dealing with escalations.
An overview of the role:
There are a wide range of project types:
* Delivery of end to end projects
* Co-ordination and management of project team members
* Management of all aspects of delivery including risks, issues, scope, cost and timeline
* Regular progress and financial reporting
* Strong Experience of Agile & Waterfall methodologies
* Good communicator, Ability to influence and coach others
* Excellent team working skills
* Strong financial management
* Ability to work under own initiative on a Client site
* Excellent consulting and customer facing skills
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.