Project Manager - Water Industry
Location: Boston (UK)
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients who are a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over €11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen to learn candidate for the role of Project Manager for the Water Industry within the organisation. The position requires delivery of end-to-end smart water system (SWS) implementation. This involves site visits and the implementation of new technology on-site. For example, upgrading communication systems at sites to configure a number of sites and optimise the pressure across the water network to reduce the risk of leakages.
- Project planning and implementation, as well as a definition of project scope, goals and related work required.
- Envisioning of project tasks and resource requirements, WBS, PBS & CBS.
- Crafting full-scale project plans, detailed plans and schedule project timelines.
- Development and management of business cases and the project budget.
- Procurement of hardware, software & services, engagement with 3rd parties.
- Assembly, briefing/orientation and coordination of project staff, set-up and management of project prioritisation.
- Risks analysis and provision of mitigation plans.
- Running partners, applying company governance guidelines and partner reporting, to the required reporting cycle.
- Relevant Background as a Project Manager leading projects for the Water Industry.
- Confirmed track record of achievement and successes in planning and leading projects.
- Strong knowledge of top-end central data platform.
- Previous exposure to end - to - end project delivery lifecycle - Governance, assurance, procurement, contractors.
- Knowledge in the definition of project tasks and resource requirements, WBS, PBS & CBS.
- Knowledge in operational technology.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now.