Role: Project Manager
Contract - 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Havant / Reading
Our client is a large operator within the utilities market and they are looking a Project Manager who is responsible for the end to end delivery of the relevant projects through the use of best practice methodologies, ensuring effective control over costs and resourcing enabling the delivery of projects to budget, quality and time.
Key to the role is to identify project risks and issues, assessing and recognising criticalities and contingencies.
The Project Manager will need to be focused on targets and requirements, with an ability to be adaptable to meet changing business environments. Reports on progress to the relevant Lead Project Manager or Programme Manager.
- Establish and maintain highly effective relationships within projects and other project and business teams to ensure that interfaces work correctly.
- Deliver the projects to the required quality and success criteria as defined in the project definition or Project Initiation Document (PID).
- Management of 3rd parties, acting as a routine contact point between organisation and supplier.
- Proactively manage, through appropriate project management frameworks key customer and stakeholder relationships relevant to the project.
- Ensure that IT/business strategy, policy and standards are adhered to, thus achieving commonality and ease of maintenance.
- Define and agree the scope and business priorities of the project or programme.
- Provide regular updates against targets to demonstrate performance and progress against the project plan.
- Presenting work project information into the gate review process.
Essential Candidate Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 year's experience as Agile PM
- Experience required in Sentinel SIEM technical on boarding, ISE Networking, Hello for Business/FIDO 2 password less and CyberArk
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!