Duration - Initially 3 months with the view to extend
Start Date: ASAP
IR35 Status - PAYE Engagement only
- The Project Manager will be the main point of delivery of medium-scale projects with multiple workstreams to with direct business impact with firm deadlines
- The end to end delivery of the relevant work streams or medium-scale projects with multiple workstreams through the use of best practice methodologies, ensuring effective control over costs and resourcing enabling the delivery of medium-scale projects to budget, quality and time.
- Key to the role is to identify project risks and issues, assessing and recognising criticalities and contingencies.
- At times the Project Manager may be required to deliver multiple small-scale or single medium-scale projects in parallel.
- Ability to provide leadership and focus for the project teams.
- Demonstrable experience of having delivered projects successfully.
- Experience and ability to prioritise.
- Demonstrable experience of applying project governance frameworks.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivery from a goal orientated perspective.