Project Manager / Bristol -London / 3 month contract / £400-£450 per day Inside IR35
Leading client in the market is looking for a Project Manager to join the team
Initial duration - 3 months
Day rate: £400 - £450 per day inside ir35 (dependent on experience)
Role and responsibilities
- Leading - Coordinating virtual teams (<100), working with external partners and suppliers, to deliver against business objectives.
- Influencing - Using business and domain expertise to affect project outcomes
- Planning - E2E planning of projects, including resources, negotiating and securing resources as required.
- Negotiating - Interlocking project with dependencies and dependant projects, securing prioritisation and alignment as required.
- Driving - E2E ownership of project. Ensure delivery to time, budget and quality as expected.
- Governing - responsible for project governance, budget management (<£5m), risk, issue and change management for the entire project.
- Reporting - Provides reports to time and standard as directed by PMO, socialising within key stakeholder groups.
- Collaborating - working across all design and delivery partners to produce coherent project outcomes.
Communicating - working across the stakeholder group, and up to Director level, visibly owning delivery, change and engagement for the project.
Experience Required for this role:
- Good knowledge of and experience with Mobile products and services.
- Professional Experience delivering medium to large projects (<£5m) within a Gated Project Governance process.
- Excellent track record in project delivery within a fast paced, Technology environment in the telecoms business using a range of internal and external suppliers to deliver.
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders, up to 'Director of' levels
If this role seems like the right fit for you then please send through your upto date CV
Candidates will be spoken with before profile is submitted