Perth, Scotland (onsite working, with some remote working flexibility)
Our client are a leading generator of renewable electricity in the UK and Ireland and one of the largest electricity network companies in the UK. They develop, own and operate low carbon infrastructure to support the zero-carbon transition. This includes onshore and offshore wind, hydro power, electricity transmission and distribution grids, efficient gas, alongside providing energy products and services for businesses.
- Strong business and IT communication skills
- Ability to work with various business stakeholders to set up a project
- Experience as a Scrum Master delivering Customer facing or platform capabilities.
- Experience of working on data projects would be a strong preference
Essential Functional / Technical Skills:
- Certified Scrum Master / Agile Practitioner
- Expert knowledge of Agile software development process
- Programme management experience, MSP or equivalent
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Paired Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by Agile teams
- Strong Training facilitation skills
Personal Attributes / Competencies:
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.