Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Bristol preferred but also offices in Manchester and Birmingham (remote currently due to restrictions)
Duration: 3 months
Rate: Up to £425 based on relevant experience
This role will be deemed inside IR35
Working in a highly complex fast paced environment the Project Manager is responsible for creating and leading an integrated team to deliver end-to-end projects ensuring they have a valid business benefit, deliver on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from conception through to market launch and transition into operations.
You will manage a virtual team of up to 100 people, including a number of 3rd party Suppliers, providing strong leadership across a number of Projects, depending on size and complexity.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the Organisation to shape the Projects and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
Skills required for the job:
- Leadership Skills- Able to provide effective leadership to the project team, and take appropriate action
- Communication Skills - Able to lead communication with stakeholders and work to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community. Up to 'Director of'.
- Negotiation skills - able to work with stakeholders to shape the project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing
- Planning Skills- the ability to organize tasks in the right order, to hit the right outcome at the right time
- Budgeting Skills - able to proactively forecast and manage the project costs to forecasts, both Opex and Capex.
- Industry recognised Project Management Qualification.
- Professional experience delivering medium to large projects (<£5m) within a Gated Project Governance process,focussed on:
- SAP technical development and delivery
- Integration with supporting / adjoining systems, principally SiteTracker
- Underpinning and interlocking wider business change and process re-engineering
- Excellent track record in project delivery within a fast paced, Technology environment in the telecoms business using a range of internal and external suppliers to deliver.
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders, up to 'Director of' levels
- Good knowledge of and experience with Mobile products and services.
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.