£550-£600 per day
Our client is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations. Their customers range from individual savers and investors to some of the world's biggest companies, governments and international organisations. They aim to connect them to opportunities and help them to achieve their ambitions.
- Work closely with Product manager and IT teams to understand scope of a release and the requirements
- Expand the requirements into User Stories including the high level design and estimated build efforts.
- Ensure tractability between requirements and the delivered solution.
- Communication to the Release and Implementation managers on design choices, progress, risks & issues related to their requirements.
- The development will be either waterfall or Agile depending on the component. The business analyst team will need to ensure alignment to the change methodology.
- The role holder will be reporting to the Cloud Product Manager (Delivery)
- Excellent knowledge and interest in data (data modelling) and cloud tools
- Excellent ability to work with large datasets and associated tools
- Proficient in the use of JIRA and confluence.
- Strong knowledge of banking book data structures and concepts
- Strong conceptual skills (delivery management)
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong testing ability of own deliverables
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.