Location: Knutsford - currently working from home
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
- Monthly Reporting - Producing the ITO Delivery Report & KPI Report.
- Collaborating with the client and external stakeholders/sub-contractors in the delivery of reports.
- Quality Management through conducting internal audits on live projects (Project Health Checks)
- UAT Testing - EMI
- Account Recognition Award for contributing to the success of the HAL account in Q4 2016 -"Take Ownership" Category
- Month end activities: POs, invoicing, reporting & reviewing finances
- Contracts: Drafting CRs, SEMs, IVs & SOWs. Reviewing contracts before issue and reforming the accounts contractual process.
- Account Recognition Award for contributing to the success of the HAL account in Q1 2019 - "Work as a team" Category
- Project governance, management of R&I and reporting for the Private Cloud project.
- User Acceptance Testing
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Projects)
- Atlassian Tools: Jira & Confluence
- ITIL Foundation
- EM Level 1
- Law (LLB) 2.1
- AWS Business Professional (Digital)