My Edinburgh based client are looking for a Project Delivery Lead to carry out a 6 month FTC. This role will see you working within the continual improvement programme, and you will bring an expertise in delivery projects from inception to completion. This role will be focusing on making improvements to an existing and new software, so you should ideally come from a similar technical project management role. This role does not have any line management or budget responsibility so would be well suited for someone looking to make a move into project management.
Key experience for this role:
- Understanding of technology
- Proven track record of delivering and leading projects
- Ability to effectively gather requirements
- Stakeholder engagement (internal)
- Ideally have worked on a project with an AGILE approach
This role comes with a competitive salary, and the chance to add a highly respected organisation to your CV.