Do you fancy working with one of the UK's biggest telecommunications companies?
Role: Junior Project Coordinator
Contract - Initially 6 Months
Pay - £9.56 Per Hour
Start Date: ASAP
About the client:
Our client provides the capability for over 500 Communications Providers to provide service, broadband and data services to consumers and businesses across the UK. Their network covers 30 million customers and 8 million broadband lines from approximately 5,500 local exchanges. They are at the heart of Britain's drive to be a world leader in the internet economy.
- As part of one of our clients Delivery Hubs, you'll be working with some of our largest government customers and corporate brands across the UK and Ireland. What we do matters to their customers and affects the everyday lives of citizens in the UK and Ireland. You may be working as part of a wider team to help deliver projects for our customers or you may get the opportunity to deliver your own work orders from start to finish. Each of our projects and customers are unique, which means it's an exciting place to learn new skills.
- You will work alongside other similarly skilled individuals in a co-located team. You will be well supported by experienced project and programme managers day to day as well as developing you to reach your own career ambitions.
What we'll need from you:
· You will need to achieve (or have achieved) 1 A-Level's with a minimum of C grade (or equivalent). In addition, you will need to have a minimum of 4 GCSE's at grades 4 - 9 (GCSE C or above) including English Language and Maths.
· Knowledge of delivery techniques or project management would be beneficial but not essential.
· An ability to engage people through verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Well organised and detailed orientated.
· Demonstrate initiative - self-starter.
· Good interpersonal skills. Great communicator, able to form relationships and build rapport.
· Determination and tenacity to deliver the right outcomes.
· Team player and natural collaborator.
Nice to Have experience:
· This is an entry level role but experience of simple implementation delivery, organising events or team of people to achieve an outcome would be beneficial.
· Able to maintain high standards of quality of work, personal presentation, personal conduct and punctuality always.
· Willingness to learn and support others in the team.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!