Project Coordinator / Change Manager
Gosport - HMS Sultan
Fixed Term Contract - 12 Months
About the role
Working as part of the Programme and Performance team. Working collaboratively with the Operations team at HMS Sultan along with the customer, internal and wider Babcock teams, be the focal point for change and improvement activity. An additional key part of the role will be the ability to support departments in the collection of performance data to contribute to contract monitoring, service enhancement and potential bid proposals as well as delivering supporting evidence on benefits from change activity. This role will provide a significant impact and support to the operational output and the ability to achieve the strategic objectives and provide value to our customer.
- Responsible for ensuring the projects and change activities deliver their intended outcomes on behalf of the Programme and Performance Manager.
- Responsible for leading and managing the continuous improvement statement of requirement for the customer.
- Working with the direction and support of the Programme and Performance Team, responsible for the development and Implementation of continuous improvement and major projects to enhance operational performance.
- Work alongside the customer and operational delivery teams to lead and drive organisational change projects embedding a culture of productivity, continuous improvement, performance and innovation throughout EMTC Sultan.
- Data gathering with operational leads for both bid teams and performance improvement.
What do I need to do the role?
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
* Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering change initiatives and projects
* Experience of successfully delivering communications plans
* Demonstrable experience of working alongside operational teams to deliver effective change
* Experience of managing complex groups of stakeholders
* Member of association for Project Management or equivalent professional body or demonstrable experience in project lifecycles
What else do I need to know?
SC Security clearance required.
We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
If you are currently employed by Babcock, please let your line manager know that you're applying for this vacancy. You should also let them know if you are attending an interview or assessment for a role.
Please note that you will not be able to access the vacancy details after the closing date so you may wish to keep a copy of this advert and any supporting documents for your records.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.