Our Defence client require a skilled Project Control Manager (SC Cleared) to assist a Project Manager with successful and timely project delivery.
Support the Project Manager with delivery of a move to pre-emptive Event Management, involving procurement of event management tooling licences and support, securing supplier event management data, and overseeing phased roll-out.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of developing and implementing Project: Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Product Breakdown Structures (PBS) and Organisational Breakdown (OBS) structures
- Experience of developing and maintaining a detailed MS Project schedule from defined WBS, PBS and OBS structures.
- Experience of the integration of risks with the project schedule and financial Forecast of Outturn to ensure a coherent risk picture.
- Experience of managing a Cost Model, specifically ensuring a coherent picture of risk and delivery profile with the separate risk register and schedule.
- Experience of working within a programme Governance structure, meeting reporting obligations and escalating risks and issues as appropriate making clear recommendations for resolution.
- Experience of successful Project Controls support to UK Defence projects or UK Government projects