Project / Change Manager
The successful candidate will have active SC Clearance or be eligible to undergo SC Clearance.
We are actively looking to secure a Project / Change Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1,000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Contributory pension scheme
Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
Employee Assistance Program
Enhanced Accident Insurance
22 days holiday + bank holidays
Our client is a large defence technology company. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with expertise in Change Management to join our client, working alongside their internal PM community.
- Delivery of the project outputs, to agreed baseline (time, cost, quality)
- Support delivery and implementation of Change Management initiatives
- Reporting progress to programme / portfolio manager
- Manage all stakeholders and supporting functions to ensure that the system data is updated regularly to report the latest expectations for the work
- Leading the generation and execution of associated plans, working in collaboration with Functions and Business Units
- Support achievement of business performance KPIs (milestone adherence, productivity, progress)
- Be the champion for what you are delivering, by providing project briefs to management and attending coordination meetings to demonstrate synergies between projects
- Establish and grow strong and trusted relationships with stakeholders.
- Proactive management to avoid issues occurring wherever possible, if not then the satisfactory resolution of conflicts (including prioritisation calls) within the project and collaborating across business.
- Ensure all activities across project delivery are conducted in line with the Operating Framework
- Establish and maintain clear communication and data storage, utilised by all project team
- Ensure all meetings have formal and agreed recording of minutes, actions, decisions, and those are managed through to completion.
- Implementing and embedding change and new ways of working alongside BAU project delivery
- Leadership: being able to influence and align others towards the vision for the project, and to empower and inspire people to achieve success.
- Communication: being able to effectively communicate as part of a two-way interaction, using a range of techniques.
- Stakeholder Management: being able to identify, plan and implement actions to positively engage parties with an interest in, or influence over, the project outputs.
- Teamwork: being able to create an environment where a group of people with diverse personalities, skills, experiences and perspectives are empowered to collaborate towards a common goal.
- Human Resource Management: supporting functional teams (including HR) to develop and manage our people in line with legal requirements and policy.
- Negotiation and Conflict Management; being able to identify and address differences of objective, attitude or perception to produce an agreed outcome for all parties.
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
- APMP or Prince 2 equivalent.
- Demonstrable capability to APM standards
- Experience of leading business projects, programmes, portfolios or P3 function and successfully delivering complex projects and change management activities.
- Experience delivering projects with numerous stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will have active SC Clearance or be eligible to undergo SC Clearance.
If you have the experience stated above,please submit your CV in the first instance.