My client a large global brand is looking for an experienced Project Analyst on a initial 6 Month contract. This role will start out virtual and inside IR35.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can translate customer needs into best in class solutions and help drive delivery across multiple teams and bring these products and solutions to market.
The successful candidate will engage effectively at multiple levels and across numerous business units, functions to deliver a key project.
- Determines and translates conceptual business requirements into product features and work with platform POs to define user stories.
- Ensures that Customer Experience is fit for purpose for each Market
- Partner with platform teams and E2E Tech to assess technical feasibility of needs and work through solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise to feed into Go-to Market materials as needed.
- Works with Testing teams on User test plan and execution.
- Executes platform activities required for beta testing / soft launch.
- Acts as delegate for E2E PM
- Tech savvy and experience of delivering via the SAFE Agile methodology.
- Strong Analytical Skills - ability to collect and analyse information for problem solving and definition of potential solutions.
- Excellent Communications Skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form to different audiences with varying backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and work well with different levels of the organisation and with the customer and partner.
- Proven track record of delivery in a matrix environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Personal Excellence - High degree of integrity, comfortable speaking up for what is right as well as reporting/escalating risks and concerns.
- Collaboration & Relationship Skills - strong relationship management and conflict resolution skills. Proven track record of positively collaborating with and influencing partners in a matrix environment to achieve outcomes without direct responsibility.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo to drive alternate solutions and testing new ideas to meet customer needs.
- Learns from mistakes and setbacks; demonstrating resilience.
- High Energy/Flexibility - Must be a highly motivated self-starter working with a sense of urgency.