My client a large global brand is looking for an experienced Project Analyst on a initial 6 Month contract. This role will start out virtual and inside IR35.
The ideal candidate will be a critical member of the team and be responsible for:
- Supporting the Product Owner in the E2E delivery of product features and user stories
- Liaising with Product Management partners and other stakeholders to create and support product backlogs
- Being an integral part of a scrum team
The role will be critical in sustaining and accelerating the growth of the business.
We are looking for people who are self-starters; those who want to be a part of a team of movers, doers and thinkers. People who excel in a fast-paced environment, that will stay tightly connected to their product constituents across the globe and who don't mind wearing multiple hats. If you enjoy working directly with product management and technology teams to identify opportunities, innovate, and deliver new products and capabilities, this is the position for you.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- As a Product Development Analyst, you will support the Agile Product Owner, and will contribute to understanding stakeholder's needs, translating those needs and key priorities into user stories and working side by side with Engineering to ship meaningful product using Agile software development methodologies
- Act as the delegate for the Product Development Owner as an integral part of a scrum team
- Support the accurate translation of business requirements into product and process development requirements (features and user stories) to feed into the feature backlog and development process
- Support production validation testing and issue management with scrum teams
- Ability to clearly balance differing priorities, communicate decisions and the rationale behind them
- Have an interest in technical development, differing software, the commercial business and payments capabilities
- Managing reporting of programmed progress, and coordination of critical work with other project teams, outside the technology group
- An interest in project management and contributing to complex projects
- Experience with working with global and virtual teams to support successful software development
- Desire to have fun, work with others and find perspective in challenging and frustrating situations