Programme Test Manager - Telecoms / Broadcast
Base location: West London (Remote due to COVID)
The successful individual will have prior experience of large complex programmes, Senior Stakeholder Management, E2E Test Management, UAT, and Customer Trials.
We are actively looking to secure a Test Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is Europe's leading entertainment company and are home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance.
We are seeking an experienced Test Manager to lead the strategy and implementation of E2E integration test and customer trials of our Clients.
- Define the E2E Test and Trial approaches for new, large scale projects within the portfolio of projects
- Lead the E2E test phase of programme increments, working with test resources from the different delivery teams to ensure all integration defects are found and resolved
- Management of defects for any technical issues found in test or trial phases
- Define and lead staff and customer Trials, working with resources from Operations, Product and Tech teams
- Drive overall success of test and trials, gaining buy-in from all of the delivery teams and where necessary taking ownership for the progression and project management of releases, test cases and defect fixes
- Provide structure and guidance to the test and trial elements
- Build strong and collaborative relationships across the business, operational and delivery areas. Manage cross functional teams to ensure the testing is successfully delivered
- This role will have high visibility within the business, working with all parts of the organisation and so outstanding communication skills are required.
- Have led and facilitated end-to-end test and trials on large cross-enterprise initiatives
- Ability to define and implement the E2E test and trial strategy for large programmes
- Hands on approach to build momentum and good practice for the programme trial and UAT approaches across software, hardware and operations
- Comfortable working in an incremental delivery methodology, defining risk-based test/trial strategy and plans
- Excellent testing, UAT, project management and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of stakeholder management at Senior Exec level
- Confident presentation skills to large audiences of varying seniority
- Honours Degree
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.