Current - remote - working from home. When appropriate roles can be office based - Reading, London.
Our client is looking to add to their team a critical and highly visible professional who will be the lynch pin of all new breadth Independent Software Vendor (ISV) recruitment in the UK. The Customer Program Manager (CPM) Breadth ISV is responsible for orchestrating the recruitment of new start-ups and ISVs into the clients ecosystem. The CPM will be responsible for qualifying all new leads and developing the process for connecting them to the right team or programme, or with one of our specialist partners. They will track performance using our standard CRM systems, providing reporting on the number of ISVs recruited, passed to each team, revenue closed etc.
Typical tasks will include:
- Understand the teams, programmes, their responsibilities and eligibility criteria.
- Manage leads as they come in and ensure the right ISV opportunities land with the right teams for engagement.
- Template email introductions to landing team / partners.
- Follow up to ensure progression & track using CRM systems.
- Opportunity Paper Qualification.
- Is the ISV on MPN / managed?
This is a brand-new role, so there is room for the individual to help craft and shape the strategy. The role requires working with a wide range of stakeholders, so the successful candidate will build a strong and varied network. They would also gain real insight into the breadth start-up and ISV market which is at the forefront of the UK's innovation. This experience would make an excellent foundation for further roles in the technology industry. They would be meeting lots of interesting customers who are building innovative solutions on the clients platform and would gain an insight into what they need from us to succeed. They would get a sense of satisfaction from helping those customers accelerate their journey, and in turn their ability to transform their markets with their IP.
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to adapt to the needs of a fast-paced organisation whilst being disciplined in using systems such as CRM (Dynamics 365) to track and report on progress.
- Excellent communication skills. This role will interact with a broad range of stakeholders and customers; clear, consistent and professional communication is essential. Communications will be written and spoken, so experience of and confidence in using video conferencing (Microsoft Teams) tools is necessary.
- Cloud computing. Whilst not a technical role, a working knowledge of core cloud technology concepts and familiarity with industry terminology will be an advantage.
Previous roles should have included experiences such as:
- Engaged directly with customers / suppliers
- Sales qualification i.e. lead generation, new business creation or tele-sales
- Worked with colleagues effectively to achieve a common goal
- Worked with customer relationship systems, updating records and keeping track of customer progression, revenue closure etc
- Reporting back to teams, giving insights / ideas, process improvement
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.