Microsoft's mission is to "empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more."
Digital transformation must support the inclusion of people with disabilities across the world. Our field and technology evangelism program aims to build awareness, skills, and confidence to engage in our 60k strong field organization, empowering our customers and partners to support their own disability inclusion work.
In this role you will support the Director of Accessibility and Field Evangelism, coordinating this global program with key stakeholders across the Microsoft business.
Duties will include:
- Stakeholder management and local program support
- Regular status reporting to senior executives in our corporate HQ
- Event management and co-ordination
- Strategy development with HQ and regional marketing leads
- Activity planning and impact reporting with US field evangelist
- Dashboard management in PowerBI
- At least 3 years within a program/project coordinator position