Key responsibilities include:
DNA-controlled cleanroom that manufactures DNA sample collection cards, devices and kits, used by police forces and research laboratories. The roles will require proactive employees who are engaged in continuous improvement and team orientated. Responsibilities will also include customer focus through MPS schedule and demand fulfilment.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Health and Safety focused
- Able to work to a controlled documented process
- Focused on Quality and Compliance
- Target Driven
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing role.
- Basic IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work in a cross-functional team in a solution-driven manner
- The ability to work on own initiative whilst being part of a wider team.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in cleanrooms
- Experience in paper manufacturing/coating/media printing
- Experience in setting machines i.e.. guillotines, die tools, presses
- Experience operating an automated machine / semi-automated machine
- Ability to teach others