12 month contract
My Client is looking for two candidates who are able to work in a fast paced production environment with the ability to work as part of a team but also able to work under their own initiative if called upon.
* Good Manual dexterity
* Soldering experience (advantageous but not strictly necessary as in house training via soldering school is provided)
* Ability to read and understand Technical drawings would be an advantage
* Good communication skills
* Working as part of a production team will require an ability to multi task given that no two days are the same and operators are encouraged to rotate across key processes
* A working knowledge of pressure systems would also be an advantage
* Previous experience working in a factory is Beneficial
* Working the production line as instructed and strictly following Health and Safety guidelines is a must
* Provide total cell commitment in the attainment of goals with respect to safety, quality, cost, production and compliance
* Work towards lean and continuous improvements in area.
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV