I'm delighted to be recruiting on behalf of one of Scotland's fastest growing SaaS providers. This amazing company specialise in cloud hosting data platforms, that are used for medical research into diseases such as Cancer, Alzheimer's, and more recently Covid-19.
This is a truly exciting time for the product team within this organisation, as they are currently expanding their product & services offering from two main products, up to eight over the next 1-2 years. If you're looking to start your career as a Product Owner, or if you're more experienced and looking for a senior position, this company are very flexible and with the growth they have planned, are considering candidates at all levels.
What they are looking for:
- Experience working in a SaaS environment and with cloud-based products
- Deep knowledge of technical aspects of product development and the full software development life cycle
- Working knowledge of web technologies
What your role will involve:
- Working closely with the rest of the product team, including developers, testers and project managers
- Contributing significantly to the product roadmap
- Developing your own product management skills
Why work here?
- 35 days holiday allowance
- Private healthcare for yourself and family
- Personal training budget in place
- Enhanced mat, pat and sick pay benefits
- Flexible working policy