Product Manager - Microsoft, O365
We are actively looking to secure a Product Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
This is a key role within Enterprise, the successful candidate will be a seasoned product manager with experience working with/managing/launching Microsoft products within a Microsoft partner resell scenario. More specifically, product management experience with Microsoft 365 (Office 365), and the Microsoft CSP partner program.
- Defining, owning, and delivering on product requirements
- Taking on a 'Product Owner' role within an existing Agile project team (owning Epics and Features, key decision making, and prioritisation)
- Managing multiple stakeholders across the business, both peer and senior level
- Ensuring a high quality of delivery
- Experience working in both waterfall and agile
- The Product Manager will be responsible for owning day to day product management for Microsoft 365 and its involvement in active new projects to launch new propositions that have Microsoft 365 at the heart of it. These are active in-flight projects, so you will need to hit the ground running
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.