Product Manager - Debt & Payments experience essential
*In scope of IR35*
We are looking for a brilliant Product Manager to help us build an industry leading debt & payments experience for our customers as we continue to rapidly scale up our customer base and product range. If you love making things better for customers, building great products, working with technology, bringing people together to find solutions and all things debt & payments then you've come to the right place.
We are looking for a hands-on Product Manager that can help build our debt & payment capability across our business as we continue to grow.
The Product Manager has direct responsibility for creating, managing and prioritising the debt & payment roadmap, ensuring clarity and understanding with the business. They need to work in partnership with the technology and operational teams at all times. Our Product Manager has to really understand how our systems work, identify problems and refine solutions in the best way to leverage existing and new capability. The Product Manager will bring technology, people and processes together across the business to innovate improvements throughout the debt & payment lifecycle.
- Work closely with the businesses Technologies Teams to define the product vision and strategy
- Build, prioritise and refine the backlog aligned to the product vision
- Identify new ideas and technology to improve the debt & payment product
- Define the MVP and test & learn approach for debt & payment capability
- Support the business with issue resolution for debt & payments
- Support the engineering teams to deliver product features
- Ensure we are constantly reviewing and adapting to customer and business needs
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified equivalent, with strong product management experience
- Strong agile delivery experience and product management skills
- Experience of debt management, payment and collection processes
- Solid understanding of technology and associated trends
- Excellent communications, collaboration and presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills and ability to challenge traditional ways of thinking
- Experience of working with significant complex delivery pipelines
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.