Our client designs tools, services and products that motivate, encourage and support people on their musical journey. In doing this, we are continually looking to improve people's practice, performance, teaching and learning.
In a typical week, you will participate in agile ceremonies with your team, plan or carry out discovery work on new concepts, create and deliver final wireframe designs for production.
The salary is £75-80000 per year
We generally work a split: 2 or 3 days in the office, in Charterhouse Square, near Barbican tube.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Product Manager in a high growth, start-up environment. If you moved up from a business analyst or product designer role this may be an ideal foundation for the role
- Launched mobile apps/products and features successfully, preferably related to content heavy marketplaces and/or e-commerce
- Passionate about product design and user experiences (UX) including a deep appreciation for user interface (UI) designs
What the job involves
- As a product manager/owner, you will help form vision, roadmap, and goals for the product, working with the design, development, publishing and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences that simplify and enhance every aspect of customer's musical journey
- And work closely with our CTO, engineers and UX/UI designers to define solutions to all product requirements
- Being a product ambassador, you will help the current and next generation of music-makers and educators, work with inspirational users, and solve real-world problems