Role: Product Manager
Duration: 3 Months
Location: London or Sheffield or Newcastle or Leeds or Blackpool or Manchester
Do you want to be part of a global award winning organisation at the forefront of technology?
A product manager defines owns and solve problems. At this level you:
- will manage a product through discovery alpha beta and live states
- will support lead and senior product managers
- may line manage associate product managers and support their professional development
- will be developing expert skills in and knowledge of product management techniques
- may be involved in recruitment
You know about agile methodology and can apply an agile mindset to all aspects of your work. You can work in a fast-paced evolving environment and use an iterative method and flexible approach to enable rapid delivery. You are unafraid to take risks willing to learn from mistakes and appreciate the importance of agile project delivery for digital projects in government. You can ensure the team knows what each other is working on and how this relates to practical government objectives and user needs.
DDaT perspective. You can demonstrate an understanding of user-centered design technology and data perspectives. You understand the range of available technology choices and can make informed decisions based on user need and value for money.
Why Wait apply now!