We are currently looking for a product manager to join a leading online printing platform that can come in and manage existing products and help innovate new products in accordance to market research and customer interaction.
We want someone who is talented, ambitious, and resourceful to come into this role and really make a difference on the brand and business. The company has never had a role like this before, so we are looking for an experienced candidate who will champion the products and services across the national and international sites.
What are your responsibilities?
- Identify products and evaluate the market value
- Understand customer trends, requirements, and expectations
- Benchmark Pricing and Service levels
- Research and understand competition offerings
- Identify suppliers
- Maximise sales, revenue, and market share of the products you launch
- Provide product details, variables, pricing & service levels to Engineering Team
- Brief Design and Marketing Teams
- Pre-launch brief Customer Support team on product characteristics.
- Maintain and update product constantly by adjusting offer and pricing to reflect
- market fluctuations
- We encourage you to share your contributions and opinions as part of our terrific
- working environment and take on constructive feedback.
- You will track and report on product and consumer KPI's, product performance and
- competitor activity. This step will help you identify areas for improvement and refine
- the customer journeys.
What you bring to the position?
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- You are customer-centric in everything you do. You can translate market
- requirements into products, will effectively communicating with all internal and
- external stakeholders.
- You have a commercially savvy attitude towards work.
- Experience in online product management, product design or product development
- is desirable.
- Technical affinity
- A background in e-commerce or print is helpful but not essential.
If you believe to be a good fit for this role in order to apply you must fill-in this form: https://airtable.com/shrBaHyHoEgqrpBBg or Send me an updated CV and cover letter at