Product Manager / Manchester / 6-month contract / £450-£550 per day Inside IR35
Leading client in the market is looking for a Product Manager to join the team
Role: Product Manager
Duration - 6 months
Day rate: £450 - £550 per day inside IR35
The role will be to support, develop and manage a portfolio of products. You will be responsible for all aspects of product development, ensuring the quality and consistency of the customer's product experience. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to maximise new and incremental revenue streams and making recommendations on how to improve the products.
- You influence stakeholders to build a strategy for their designated products that provides clear direction and support a basis for strong commercial performance and differentiation in the market.
- You create roadmaps with our partners to ensure optimum support for our requirements and product strategy. You make sure that all planning identifies customer and market needs, trends and opportunities, customer experience, pricing, segmentation and device requirements.
- You make sure that products are, where appropriate, differentiated from the competition, aligned to our wider goals and that the resulting plans deliver commercial success.
- You own key operational responsibilities relating to the product portfolio.
- You proactively manage products throughout their lifecycle to make sure they support their financial and non-financial targets. You define performance data requirements.
- You analyse and interpret performance data for products and act to drive improvements in product performance. You make sure that customer experience, customer feedback, quality of service and the competitive position of the products are appropriately monitored. Where problems arise you make sure they get fixed.
- You act as advocate for the products and champion of the customer. You make sure that internal stakeholders are aware of their benefits and that appropriate development resource is allocated to them.
- You lead the development and delivery of new product and service capabilities in line with marketing strategy; product development with technical teams or managed service partners; product launch and evaluation with operational teams.
- You lead the gathering and development of detailed requirements, new features, capabilities and specifications based on stakeholder input and customer inputs.
- Where appropriate you contribute to the project management of product developments, service enhancements and issue resolution.
- You make sure all legal or data privacy documentation is completed to enable product to come into service.
If this role seems like the right fit for you then please send through your upto date CV
Candidates will be spoken with before profile is submitted