Product Designer (Native Apps) - Part time, 3 days a week
Hammersmith - Remote for the foreseeable
4 Months initially
*In scope of IR35*
As a Product Designer in our Transformation team, you will work on both our native iOS and Android Apps. Working closely with the Head of Product Design, you will utilise our design language to create new features that provide user value and help us achieve our long-term vision.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating contemporary, highly usable and intuitive interface designs. Any feature you work on should be brand-consistent and follow our established design language and UX patterns, whilst being mindful of the nuances of both the IOS and Material Design languages. Though as part of the Design function, you will contribute to the constant evolution of our design system.
You will have:
- A strong and varied portfolio
- Experience designing for both iOS and Android platforms
- Strong UX/UI design skills, with a good understanding of typography and intuitive layouts
- Strong ability to recognise and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
- Excellent understanding of technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs
- Experience working with agile development teams
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Expert level skills in Figma, Sketch, InvisionApp and other relevant design tools
- Experience in for user testing
- Deep understanding of iOS and Android design languages
- An interest in sport is preferable
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.