Based in Leeds
UX Research background
3-4 Months contract
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Working with your multi-disciplinary Squad. You'll partner closely with your fellow Product Designers & Product and Engineering to find engaging practical solutions to design challenges. Working closely with Product Managers you'll provide the thought leadership developing the right product strategy and come up with solutions that keep our users coming back.
- Work across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches you'll work closely with your Product partner, you'll set the vision for the user experience and foster a collaborative culture bringing others on the design journey. You'll use your skills to bring people together to build a shared understanding of the problem space.
- You'll deeply understand the customers you're designing for. Whether it's joining user research sessions, gathering insights from previous studies, or running your own lightweight research using UserTesting, you'll strive to understand the 'what' and 'why' of the problem you are solving ensuring we are not just doing the 'right thing' but doing the 'thing right'.
- You'll help raise the bar of design. We're a small highly talented team, every designer has a crucial role to play in advocating for user centred design and continually improving our community of practice - whether that's through improving our skills and tools, leading one of our ceremonies or giving constructive candid feedback in our Feedback Workshops.
- You'll use your facilitation know how to run engaging ideation sessions and other design workshops to help explore, develop, and prioritise potential product ideas.
- You're passionate about your own and others development, you'll proactively seek out and provide feedback from designers and your wider squad in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT…
- You will have a working knowledge of the industry standard Digital Design software including Figma, Zeplin, Miro and Sketch.
- A knowledge UserTesting and Optimal Workshop UserZoom would be an advantage
- A knowledge of working with Component libraries and Design systems would be an advantage