Product Data Manager
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
Our client, a specialist provider operating within the Baked goods industry is seeking a Product Data Manager.
Reporting to the IT Director, the role will see you capture and communicate product info clearly across all business systems, enabling easy communication the organisation's customers and suppliers to help grow the business effectively.
- Refine and develop standard product data catalogue setup.
- Assist in planning, implementation and delivery of an ERP that will enable ECB to build a central view of product data and performance.
- Establish a standard product setup procedure and support customers, franchisees and colleagues in consistent application and use.
- Make best use of technology & tools to communicate data with internal/external systems & partners.
- Establish and maintain a formal procedural plan.
- Support Marketing and procurement team with centralising B2C and B2B product data and relevant information.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and data management
- Excellent client/customer facing skills
- Ability to adapt to and promote changes in technology
- Able to manage competing demands
- Good technical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Work as part of a team