Procurement Project Manager
Location- UK wide
My clients are a global leader in digital transformation. Their purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and seasoned Procurement Project Manager. Within the consulting business in the UK, the Procurement Team delivers on all aspects of the procurement cycle. As part of our growth strategy in the UK, we are looking to increase the capability and capacity of Our Procurement Team in the following 3 key areas:
- Cost reduction through procurement
- Procurement of software and technology
- Technology for procurement.
We are therefore looking for candidates who have a hardworking management consultancy background, working on procurement/supply chain engagements, ideally within a technology context, and have the desire to be part of an organisation that develops and delivers innovative solutions to private and public-sector clients.
Our consultants are at the heart of driving the procurement solution forward and are responsible for delivering innovative procurement engagements. You will be able to become a Subject Matter Expert to improve not only your own skills and reputation but also that of Atos. You will take ownership of projects, contribute to improving our procurement solution and drive the procurement community forward. You will need to be able to build positive relationships with partners and clients and ensure robust delivery across your engagements.
- Strong leading consultancy background including on procurement and supply chain engagements
- A consistent record of leading large and sophisticated levels of spend within a procurement environment
- Experience of advising clients on how to improve the procurement of technology products and services, including cost reduction
- Experience of developing teams to deliver consulting assignments for clients
- Excellent partner and supplier relationship leadership skills
- Experience of chipping in to the sale of consulting work
- Training in / experience of project management tools and techniques
- Experience of ISO44001
- Prior knowledge and/or experience of digital transformation projects
- Experience of working with frameworks (submission to / application of)
- Knowledge or experience of public sector procurement regulations and standard methodology
This role normally requires travel to varying work locations predominantly in, but not confined to, the UK, on an as-required basis. Successful candidates must therefore be prepared to stay away from home as necessary, according to need. Under current Pandemic conditions, travel will take place only as permitted and appropriate. The candidate should also hold or be capable of obtaining security clearance to work with UK public sector organisations.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply please don't hesitate to contact me via email or by phone.