Working from home
£460 per day PAYE or £600 per day Umbrella
Contract until March 2022 - possible extension available
We are currently seeking an experienced procurement SME to join the Schrems II and EBA work stream activities. The Business Analyst - Strategic Sourcing Services will support and manage the escalation of Schrems II and EBA deliverables required arising from the Work stream. As the Work stream mobilises and progresses with their remediation action plans and supporting initiatives, it has become apparent that an increased level of engagement and escalation work will be necessary from Strategic Sourcing Services to support these requirements.
As a Business Analyst - Strategic Sourcing Services you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring that any requirements are understood, managed and remediated, when escalated for Strategic Sourcing Services additional support by the third party(s) engaged in Schrems II/EBA remediation.
* Supporting other Work stream SMEs, the third party(s) engaged, and suppliers as and when any deliverables and requirements require Strategic Sourcing Services escalation support
* Managing the delivery of Strategic Sourcing Services escalation support deliverables.
* Communication, engagement and reporting to DBS Legal and the work stream with requirements progress, escalation support and completion of remediation
* Supporting the Schrems II Transformation Director and the EBA Work stream Leads manage and deliver Strategic Sourcing Services escalation requests from other work streams, Global Strategic Sourcing Services and DBS Legal.
Key Skills and Qualifications for this role
* Project and remediation activity complexity, and Strategic Sourcing Services escalation management
* Dependency complexity, (between sub-streams, work-streams and other stakeholder activities: DBS Legal, Strategic Sourcing Services, third party(s), and suppliers
* Ability to work with limited supervision whilst ensuring engagement of each of the remediation action plans remains fully briefed and accepts the deliverables, outcomes and the progress being made of any escalations
* Financial services experience and good understanding of Schrems, Data Privacy, and EBA regulations.
* Procurement experience and good understanding of contract remediation requirements and escalation management
* Solid understanding of the major business lines within the business, its structure, culture and operating constraints.
* Strong analytical skills
* Effective communicator with strong presentation skills