Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
Are you a motivated professional within the Procurement field?
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and seasoned Procurement Consultant/Manager. Within the consulting business in the UK, the Procurement Team delivers on all aspects of the procurement cycle. As part of our growth strategy in the UK, we are looking to increase the capability and capacity of Our Procurement Team in the following 3 key areas:
- Cost reduction through procurement
- Procurement of software and technology
- Technology for procurement.
We are therefore looking for candidates who have a hardworking management consultancy background, working on procurement/supply chain engagements, ideally within a technology context, and have the desire to be part of an organisation that develops and delivers innovative solutions to private and public-sector clients.
Our consultants are at the heart of driving the procurement solution forward and are responsible for delivering innovative procurement engagements. You will be able to become a Subject Matter Expert to improve not only your own skills and reputation but also that of the company. You will take ownership of projects, contribute to improving our procurement solution and drive the procurement community forward. You will need to be able to build positive relationships with partners and clients and ensure robust delivery across your engagements.
This role normally requires travel to varying work locations predominantly in, but not confined to, the UK, on an as-required basis. Successful candidates must therefore be prepared to stay away from home as necessary, according to need. Under current Pandemic conditions, travel will take place only as permitted and appropriate. The candidate should also hold or be capable of obtaining security clearance to work with UK public sector organisations.
- Strong leading consultancy background including on procurement and supply chain engagements
- A consistent record of leading large and sophisticated levels of spend within a procurement environment
- Experience of advising clients on how to improve the procurement of technology products and services, including cost reduction
- Experience of developing teams to deliver consulting assignments for clients
- Excellent partner and supplier relationship leadership skills
- Experience of chipping into the sale of consulting work
- Training in / experience of project management tools and techniques
- Experience of ISO44001
- Prior knowledge and/or experience of digital transformation projects
- Experience of working with frameworks (submission to / application of)
- Knowledge or experience of public sector procurement regulations and standard methodology
We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
About Us & Benefits:
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms