Title: Process Design & Re-engineering Manager
Sector: Global Commercial Banking
Location: London (Covid-19 restrictions apply, some WFH)
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £440 per day (PAYE)
We are looking for individuals with a background in process improvement and/ or continuous improvement role, with an enthusiasm for delivering the best outcomes for customers and colleagues. You will support the business with documenting current state journeys, identify opportunities for improvement and help to collaboratively develop a best in class future state design.
We are currently seeking individuals who will act as change ambassadors, in the role of Manager Process Design & Re-engineering, who can help the business deliver strategic, transformational change and/or tactical immediate improvements.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Financial Services roles e.g. Banking, Commercial Banking, Branch / Retail, Operations role
- If possible, experience in KYC or AML-related projects
- Proven knowledge and experience of process mapping, process design and process reengineering using a variety of tools and techniques
- Experience in gathering voice of the customer and voice of the business, to identify needs
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to engage stakeholders, facilitate workshops and work well in a team environment
- Experience in Consulting, Change Delivery, Transformation, Simplification, Operations, Lean /Process Improvement roles
- Proven track record of working as part of a team, able to collaborate to accomplish common goals in agile environments
- Flexible working arrangements to accommodate global time zones (within reason)
To be successful in this role you should have some of the following qualifications or experiences:
- Lean Six Sigma Training and or qualification (any level)
- Agile qualification or experience
- Design Thinking training or experience
- Project management qualification or experience (preferred not essential)
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.