Principal Organisational Researcher and Consultant
c.£45,000 - £50,000 DOE and Benefits
Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, medical cover, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
We are working with a World leading Science and Technology company who are looking to grow within one of their most critical domains. The Organisational Studies Capability undertakes a wide range of research and consultancy to support the transformation of organisations to cope with current or anticipated future operating challenges, improve performance and meet desired operating outcomes.
The team is multidisciplinary but there are common threads amongst its members: a fascination with how organisations function; an ability to see 'the wood for the trees'; and a natural tendency towards systems thinking, abstraction and problem framing.
As such, applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds (e.g. psychology, systems engineering, economics, political sciences, information systems, mathematics, physics and others) will be welcomed. C2 research and/or consultancy experience is desirable.
Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Take significant responsibility for aspects of Organisational Studies Capability, ensuring the Capability aligns with short term needs (IDTs, project portfolio, Campaigns) and the longer term business strategy.
* Lead the delivery of C2/Organisational transformation research or consultancy projects or work packages.
* Lead or contribute to C2 research/Organisational transformation or consultancy proposals, ensuring an appropriate quality of bid and delivery plans.
* Customer engagement including presentations.
* On projects, reporting to technical leads and project managers, delivering to time, cost and technical quality, ensuring trade-offs are understood and communicated.
Key Capabilities and Knowledge
Technically lead or contribute to a diverse range of large projects to support our military Command and Control (C2) and commercial clients in the UK and overseas.
You will almost certainly have a degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline and significant experience (10 years+) of C2/Organisational research and/or consultancy.
Essential skills and experience
* Technical leadership of complex projects or work packages
* Excellent report writing skills
* Excellent analytical, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Highly Desirable skills and experience
- Command and Control research
* Concept Development and Experimentation (CD&E)
* Experimentation at military Exercises
* Published relevant research
* Organisation transformation for commercial clients
* Presentation at appropriate conferences
Please note that all applicants must be eligible for SC clearance as a minimum.
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place over the next few weeks and we are short listing as we speak!
If you need any further information drop me (Craig) an email at