Principal NetOps Engineer - London - CCNP Level
AUTOMATION! AUTOMATION! AUTOMATION!
NetOps - Network Automation, Monitoring, Systems Security & Networking Protocols, CCNP Level, (SNMP, BGP, IPsec, NetFlow, VPNs, DHCP, DNS & IPv6), Implementing, Administration and Support of Linux Servers (Centos), Design, Install, Setup & Maintenance of High Availability Monitoring Systems for Networks, Install and administer complex 3rd party software and internal tools, Deploy & Maintain Systems & Network Backup Solutions, Design and apply Security Policies to the Networking Systems, Implement & Support AWS Direct Connect & VPCs, Maintenance, Testing, Disaster Recovery, Fail-over, Security patches to OS and applications, Design & Implement Automation to support scaling of Networks.
Salary £75,000pa to £85,000pa + Excellent Benefits Package includes an enticing KPI Bonus Programme, 27 Days Annual Holiday to Start, Company Pension, Company Health & Dental Cover, Work from Home Options, Life Insurance, Death in Service, Company Rewards and Travel Loans.
Born in 2016 and now a key player in the niche market of Fibre Broadband and Media Communications, this dynamic and growing Network Services Provider are seeking a professional, challenge orientated and focused Principal NetOps Engineer.
Ideally, you will have a strong background in Network Automation, Monitoring, Systems Security & Networking Protocols including experience of implementing, administration and support of Linux Servers
This Principal NetOps Engineer role will appeal to a professional, ambitious and motivated NetOps Engineer who is seeking to develop their expertise working with a variety of systems such as Monitoring, IP Addressing, Inventory Management & Automation.
This Principal NetOps Engineer role will challenge you to draw on your current experience to develop one of the UK's most innovative ISP, Fibre and Telecoms companies the UK has seen! Working within the Network Team, you'll be the go-to person for NetOps activity, bridging the gap between core networking and supporting systems along with Automation.
This Principal NetOps Engineer role will allow you to develop your expertise in working with a variety of systems such as Monitoring, IP Addressing, Inventory Management & Automation.
To apply - The Skills and Experienced required are:
- Extensive Hands-on experience with Git & AWS (Direct Connect, EC2 & VPCs)
- Demonstrable experience of installing, maintaining and working with Linux (Ideally Centos) systems with primary focus on network & monitoring applications
- Experience with configuration management applications like PUPPET/Ansible is desirable.
- Possess string network protocols & TCP stack knowledge and supporting systems
- (such as SNMP, BGP, IPsec, NetFlow, VPNs, DHCP, DNS & IPv6)
- Network Security, Firewalls & DDos Mitigation Systems.
- Experience with setting up monitoring systems like Elasticsearch, ICINGA2, Zabbix and Grafana is a must.
- Good knowledge of Web Application Security protocols and tools like OWASP, IP Tables and OpenVPN.
- Experience with Patching & Reporting of Linux based Systems.
- Competence in IP, HTTPS, DHCP and DNS Deployments.
- Experience with Automation technologies to facilitate deployment and testing.
Your role Responsibilities will be:
- Implementing & Supporting AWS Direct Connect & VPCs
- Design, Install, Setup & Maintain Highly Available Monitoring Systems for Networks
- Install and administer complex 3rd party software and internal tools
- Deploy & Maintain Systems & Network backup solutions.
- Design and apply Security Policies to the Networking Systems
- Assist with maintaining and testing disaster recovery and fail-over procedures
- Apply security patches to OS and applications
- Design & Implement automation to support scaling of network
Call Experis IT today for more information.